Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Let's Go Away

I haven't traveled anywhere in about 3 years. I miss traveling badly. I love to make a list of everything I need to take. I always over pack, but that's fun! And then just the adventure of getting away from the same old same old. I was hoping that D & I would be able to get away from our anniversary this year, but with gas prices the way they are, we didn't. I'm almost to the point though, of saying to heck with it! I want to go somewhere! But before we pack our bags, we need to buy some! I was looking into Rimowa luggage. I really like the hard case on them. I think they look super durable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.