D has to work ALL day, so I'm just hanging out at home (as normal). So, I will wash the several loads of clothes in the kitchen floor. And fold the mound of clothes that are pilled up on one of the couches. I have been neglecting them for the last few days & I have suffered the consequence of wrinkly clothes & Molly hair, since they seemed to be the only place she thought she could sleep. That was constant battle to keep her off of them. I never let my clothes pile up that way, but I wanted to get Pink Lucy finished & I let household things sit aside, while she was completed. Now, back to my regular duties. I also have a list of other things I want to accomplish, but since my creative juices were focused on blog design, I couldn't let my mind go anywhere else.
Today while, I'm doing laundry, I plan on watching the mini series John Adams. It aired on HBO, a few months ago. I got it last week from netflix & it has been sitting there waiting to be watched. I would have already given it a go, but I usually wait for D to watch certain things with. He finally told me to watch it without him. It is 3 disks long though, a good days worth of TV.
This will shock some, I'm sure.....I didn't go to CVS this week! There wasn't anything I wanted, so I stayed home. It's the first week since doing the CVS thing, that haven't graced their door.
Well, I'm off to get some things done around here, with the help of my 3, 4 legged entourage. Hope everyone's Saturday is a grand one!

Crystal, your blog looks so good! I just love coming to it, cause I see something new every time!
ReplyDeleteI missed you this morning!
Hey Crystal,
ReplyDeleteI'd be honored to have you add me to your blog list! You're on mine!
http://www.suejersey.blogspot.com/
i only went for the head and shoulders shampoo and the spin brushes since i had BOGO for them both. i'm not really excited about this week either.
ReplyDeletei lied... this week is a big week at cvs for me... its the week that iheartcvs just posted that doesn't impress me... this week is GOOD!
ReplyDelete