Thursday, June 05, 2008
La La La
Not much going on, other than just being busy with things around here. Mom called & woke me up this morning to make a quick run to a few stores. It was good, because I needed to get some things. I was looking for a certain CD, but no one had it. I did forget to look at Best Buy, though. One thing I noticed was how meezly the CD selections have become. I know it has to do with the new age of Ipods, but since I don't own one of those yet...I still buy CD's! I did come home with a new purse & wallet. Which I keep starring at. Ha! I always do that when I get a new purse. I LOVE new purses. I spent a bit more than I normally would, but it's exactly what I've been looking for. Plus I did have a $10 off coupon at JC Penny. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

More good ideas that's great :D
ReplyDeletePicture please! dd
ReplyDelete