Not long after I started this CVS/coupon way of life, I found another thrifty woman, that had an incredible coupon binder. I instantly fell in love with it & e-mailed her to ask where she got hers. She told me the details & I began searching ebay for one also. And was disappointed to not find exactly what I was looking for. But I didn't give up. I finally stumbled across one that had just been listed, but it was red. And I wasn't going to buy one unless it was hot pink. I sent the buyer a message, to ask if she possibly had a pink one & thankfully she did!!! And if I won the bid, she would send me the pink one instead of the red. Well, I won & I got my brand new binder today!!!!
It is a Case It 2 in 1 Dual Ring Filled Binder
Here are some of the features:
It is a Case It 2 in 1 Dual Ring Filled Binder
Here are some of the features:
- handle & detachable shoulder strap
- removable zippered pencil pouch
- velcro pocket to hold calculator
- 6 pen loops

Ain't she purty?


And here she is all organized with my coupons & goodies!
I am so excited about the handle & strap. I keep my CVS card & ecb's in the floral pouch.
Left side is all grocery/store/non grocery coupons. Right side is CVS/Walgreens coupons.The coupons you see there are the coupons I plan on using on my next trip. My calculator is in the pocket. And the yellow sticky notes are for labeling things as reminders. I still need to get a small legal pad (for lists) that goes on the right side behind my next trip coupons.
My new scissors I got the other day.
On the CVS/Walgreens side, each store has it's own pocket for the ads & special instore coupons. I also keep the last few receipts, to keep up with the ecb deal I have bought.
On right side are all Beauty/Hygiene/Paper Goods coupons. They are what I use at CVS & Walgreens, more than anything.Here's the breakdown.
- Bags (Ziploc, Hefty, ect...)
- Beauty (makeup, lotions, hair products)
- Cleaners (laundry, dish, bathroom)
- Hygiene (teethe, deodorant, feminine, soap)
- Medicine
- Paper (TP, PT, Kleenex)
The left side has my highlighter & Sharpie for circling things in the latest ads. Here is also Grocery store ads & instore coupons. As well as any other sales ad that has things I'm interested in & their instore coupons.
Plus this side has all grocery coupons & any other coupons.
The breakdown:
- Baking (oil, mixes)
- Beverages
- Canned Goods
- Carbs (pastas, bread)
- Cereal
- Dairy
- Ethnic
- Frozen
- Health ....There's never been a coupon in this one!
- Meat
- Miscellaneous Grocery
- Non-grocery (resturants/oil changes)
- Office Supplies
- Pets
- Snacks
- Stores
That's what works for me.
Now, I need your help. I name everything. My car is Bubbles. My Computer is CaliBama. I think my new hot pink coupon binder deserves a good name too. She's basically by my side every time I leave the house! She's my constant companion. Ha! So, help me name her! I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Now, I need your help. I name everything. My car is Bubbles. My Computer is CaliBama. I think my new hot pink coupon binder deserves a good name too. She's basically by my side every time I leave the house! She's my constant companion. Ha! So, help me name her! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

SO TOTALY AWESOME!!!
ReplyDelete:-D
You will love her to death! :-)
hehe I cant go without mine. sigh.
Glad you found what ya wanted!
Nichole
"PINKIE"
ReplyDeleteI hope mine comes tomorrow. Do you think anybody can guess what color mine is?
ReplyDeleteMy jaws dropped!! Literally Crystal :)
ReplyDeleteSo well organised and so cool to have this all neatly file, I have never come across this sort of binder at all and it's really nice to keep all the small coupons and notes which is all over who knows where for me.
I'll go along with Vicke - PINKIE is nice, Ms. Pinkie will follow you everywhere :)
Where did you and Vickie get the plastic pocketed dividers? I've got to get my organized before it drives me crazy!
ReplyDeleterg
P.S. Vickie's has got to be red!!!
How about Organza... or you can just shorten it to Ms. O. Of course, some people might think that's dirty! :)
ReplyDeleteMiss Purty?
ReplyDeleteVickie's will be red.
Where can we get one?
I can't remember where I bought my plastic pocket dividers. It had to either be Wal-Mart or Staples. I LOVE them. I have one set that has tabs and the other set doesn't.
ReplyDeleteWe found these on ebay but you can find them on their own web-site: caseit.com
YES.......mine is RED!!
Her name is........."BIG RED"!!
I love it. Thanks for telling me about it. I am very excited about getting into this. Talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm totally getting one of these!
ReplyDeleteGinger
You should name it Mz. Pinkie.
ReplyDeleteI started a coupon binder recently as well- it makes life SO much easier, doesn't it? :)
ReplyDeleteStay Glamorous!
xxxLottie Lee
http://vintagewarbride.com