Thursday, June 19, 2008

Be Safe

Back in my street ministry days, I probably should have carried some self defense products, but I never did. I thought I was invincible. When I moved to LA & had my own apartment, there was one night that I had gotten off work really late & by the time I got home there was no parking near my apartment. I had to park around the block & was not too happy about it. As I was waling up the dark street, I had my keys, sticking out between each finger "just in case." Then I started here feet fast approaching behind me. I began to freak out! I walked quicker & it seemed so did the feet. I made it to my building, but I had to punch in a code, to get in. The "feet" moved passed me & stepped in between me & the door. He punched in the code & opened the door, turned & smiled at me & let me in. He better be thankful I didn't own any mace, because I'm sure in my panic, I would have used it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.