Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wanna Get Movin'


I am not into exercising...Hence the pleasantly plump figure. But the 6 months or so, I have been checking out ellipticals. I have never in my life wanted a piece of exercise equipment before, not like this. Any time I go somewhere that sales them I have to try them out. I compare prices & reviews online. I think about them alot. I dream of having one in my living room, ready & waiting for me to work out any ole time I please. How awesome would that be? Hopefully, I can purchase one in the next few months! Oh, how I want one!

4 comments:

  1. Heyy !

    I love what you write, so true and understanding. Well done, except maybe you could help me now?

    Im having a HUGE problem with guys, im 14 and i really don't know anyone eles with experience for advice, what do you do when you think your absolutly in love with someone. You may think im crazy for asking someone i dont know,but its my only hope, and i always learned to take chances.

    Sincerly, small town princess.
    AKA, - R.E.B :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have TRIED these machines out at our YMCA. I hate them! My SIL LOVES them. She said it took her a little bit to get used to it. I feel like my body is trying to move ten different ways, all the opposite of what my mind thinks things should go. I have decided to keep trying until I get the hang of it since it burns fat/calories so quickly~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool equipment...I wanna too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate them too! I do jump on them every once and a while just to have something different to do at the gym. I feel like I cant get moving right. I am more of a runner. BUT if you have joint or back issues, They are suppose to be great--less resistance on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.