Saturday, May 31, 2008
Good Idea
Now that I am acquiring an great deal of a stock pile of stuff, from all my shopping adventures, I have been thinking about ways this abundance of goods will come in handy. Besides not having to worry about running out of things, there is of course helping people that are in need. Then there are the times when I'm invited to a party & I need a gift. Hoping the person isn't into the CVS thing, I could put together gift baskets. What a great idea for a wedding shower. I remember one of the gifts I loved the most from my wedding was a bucket full of cleaning supplies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Heyy Again!
ReplyDeleteanother question,
how do you make your Blog so beautiful liek yours, pink lucy !
please, TIPS !?
lol, just write on my comments to get back to me if you could.
thanks again!, small town princess.