This video is longer than I intended, but if you take out all the times I say, "Ya know" & the clearing my throat, it would have been much shorter. Ha!
I love CVS! I took Donna and Laurie the other night to show them how to work a transaction. I bought the toothbrushes and toothpaste and I forgot to use my $1 off coupons! Oh well. I gave them to Laurie so her first CVS transaction was a moneymaker!
I ordered me a card and signed up for coupons by email on a couple of websites. Oh, wait, is that Hollywood calling me to see if I have your number? Ms. Crystal, it is time for your debut!!! You go Hootie! You rock!!! Auntie D
Too funny. I actually sat through the entire thing... which is big for me! I hardly ever watch anything! Anyway- I want to do a video now.. not sure what about, but maybe MK! LOL. Since its what I get excited about! We will see.
GREAT JOB CD!!
ReplyDeleteWe just may see you on the Oprah sow or maybe on 20/20!!
show not sow!!
ReplyDeleteI love CVS! I took Donna and Laurie the other night to show them how to work a transaction. I bought the toothbrushes and toothpaste and I forgot to use my $1 off coupons! Oh well. I gave them to Laurie so her first CVS transaction was a moneymaker!
ReplyDeletelooking forward to our CVS trip... when ya wanna go! LOL
ReplyDeleteI ordered me a card and signed up for coupons by email on a couple of websites. Oh, wait, is that Hollywood calling me to see if I have your number? Ms. Crystal, it is time for your debut!!! You go Hootie! You rock!!! Auntie D
ReplyDeleteHEY!!! where do you guys get the coupons for CVS thats $5 off $15 or whatever they are
ReplyDeleteOH!! I hear a FAT KATZ CVS outting calling!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love CVS too! I have tried to convert my friends with my CVS victories!
ReplyDeleteToo funny. I actually sat through the entire thing... which is big for me! I hardly ever watch anything! Anyway- I want to do a video now.. not sure what about, but maybe MK! LOL. Since its what I get excited about! We will see.
ReplyDelete