2 IcebreakersGillette mens bodywash
Colgate toothbrush
2 Lamisilk
Glade Car unit
1 coupon $2
1 bogo coupon on the Lamisilk
1 $3 off $15
$12.98 in ecb's
oop $6.53
2 Dawns1 Charmin
1 Aquafresh
3 Essence of Beauty <---I was trying to see if the deal was still happening, but I needed this anyway.
1 Suave shampoo
1 Adidas deodorant
1 Colgate toothbrush
1 Aquafresh
3 Essence of Beauty <---I was trying to see if the deal was still happening, but I needed this anyway.
1 Suave shampoo
1 Adidas deodorant
1 Colgate toothbrush
1 $3 off $15 coupon
1 get a free Adidas free
$15.90 in ecb's
oop $.40
1 get a free Adidas free
$15.90 in ecb's
oop $.40
2 Febreze1 Gillette bodywash
1 Colgate toothbrush
1 Aquafresh toothpaste
3 Adidas deodorants
2 Wet n Wil nail polish
1 $.50 coupon
3 free Adidas deodorant coupons
1 bogo coupon on the Febreze
1 $3 off $15
$12.99 in ecb's
oop $1.08
2 Excerdin (normally $11.99, on sale for $5.99 & I had $2 off coupons)Venus Razor
1 $2 coupon
1 $2 oupon
1 $4 coupon
$3 off $15
$4 in ecb's
opp $8.17
I saved $124.81 before tax
Total oop $16.18 including tax
Came home with $34.94 in ecb's with I added to the $5.78 in ecb's, that I had left over. Making a grand total of $40.72 in ecb's!!!
I went to Walgreens to get this.
Covergirl is buy on get one 50% off. These are already packaged BOGO & I had a $2.50 off 2 Covergirl products. I also grabbed the last left over Sunday paper. oop $7.38
There is a Covergirl money maker that I didn't know about until I got home last night. But thankfully I got a new paper with the coupon I need to do it!
1 $2 coupon
1 $2 oupon
1 $4 coupon
$3 off $15
$4 in ecb's
opp $8.17
I saved $124.81 before tax
Total oop $16.18 including tax
Came home with $34.94 in ecb's with I added to the $5.78 in ecb's, that I had left over. Making a grand total of $40.72 in ecb's!!!
I went to Walgreens to get this.Covergirl is buy on get one 50% off. These are already packaged BOGO & I had a $2.50 off 2 Covergirl products. I also grabbed the last left over Sunday paper. oop $7.38
There is a Covergirl money maker that I didn't know about until I got home last night. But thankfully I got a new paper with the coupon I need to do it!

So whats the deal on the body wash and tell me what the deal is on the walgreens lip gloss. Also, where did you get all of the free deodorant coupons? I had one from the paper but are you buying more than one paper a week?
ReplyDeleteYo Crystal I saw that you have really good 'buys'there and I'm curious, what is an ice-breaker??
ReplyDeleteHey Shionge! Ice-breakers are breath mints!
ReplyDelete