
Is anyone watching Rock the Cradle? Chloe Lattanzi, who is Olivia Newton John's daughter, is one strange cookie.

I heart the show Ace Of Cakes! Duff rocks. It would be a trip to work at Charm City Cakes!

I'm sure people are going to think I'm insane on this one, but I have a huge crush on Anthony Bourdain. He's so sarcastic & witty!

I'm happy Desperate Housewives finally returned this past Sunday.
By this time next week the NEW episode of Grey's Anatomy will have already aired. Yipee!!!

Charm City Cakes is only about 1/2 an hour from me! We would love to visit the shop, but they won't let visitors in unless you order a cake. Cakes start at $500!!! Someone at Scott's work got one made for her son's 21st birthday. It was a JEEP & it cost around $750!!! For a cake, OMG!!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah for Grey's! I miss it badly!
ReplyDelete