She did get pretty annoying at the end, but she was a strong competitor.
I'm curious to see how Mattie will respond. I already feel bad for him in the jury house with all of those other fools. I can't decide if he's going to be excited to see Natalie or not.
I have to stop checking your blog until I'm caught up on shows, though! I saw she was booted before I watched the show! Ops!
Me too hehe
ReplyDeleteI feel sorry for Matt at the jury house now
ReplyDeleteI don't watch...
ReplyDeleteI liked Chatty!
ReplyDeleteShe did get pretty annoying at the end, but she was a strong competitor.
I'm curious to see how Mattie will respond. I already feel bad for him in the jury house with all of those other fools. I can't decide if he's going to be excited to see Natalie or not.
I have to stop checking your blog until I'm caught up on shows, though! I saw she was booted before I watched the show! Ops!