Sunday, April 27, 2008

Deals

I'm not a shopping diva like some....Ahem....People I know, but here's what I got today.
2 different CVS's
1 Walgreens
I could have spent at least $70 on all of this, but instead.......including tax
it was a whopping $14.80!!!


Are you proud of me, Mel?

9 comments:

  1. Dang!!! I am (proud of you)!!! How'd you do that?
    rg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so first of all that is more than $70 worth of stuff. So peeps need to know that you did even BETTER than what you say.

    Second, I see 2 things that should of brought you $8 in ECB's...another plus you did yesterday.

    So you need to post your stuff with the coupons you used so I can send you ones you didn't use.

    & I'm VERY proud of your score....fun isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe this Crystal but i have to after seeing all these items ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, we are doing Home Depot this weekend...thanks though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. although I think this weekend is a flower pencil holder...you should take Mercy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire anyone who takes the time to cut and use coupons. I would just be sure I did not spend my savings up in gas going from one store to the other, especially at today's gas prices. If I had time, I could easily get caught up in the coupon savings game. dd

    ReplyDelete
  7. In response to DD.......With the money we are saving on groceries we can afford to spend a little more in gas to save. We stay within a 7 mile radius. It is so much fun and very addictive. It's also a little time consuming but.....WELL WORTH IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so you don't run out of fun I'm going to send you my list too! I will even buy your lunch! dd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.