It has been since right after Christmas that Jamie & I have gotten to spend any time together. Saturday both of our hubbies had to work & we decided to hang out. It was just a chill day. Full of laughing at the boys modeling their new swimsuits & break dancing, watching Becoming Jane, while eating popcorn mixed with peanut M&M's (which is a new favorite of mine, thanks Jamie*rolling eyes*) & learning to make bows!






Glad you guys got together and had lots of FUN.....without me ;)
ReplyDeleteI love those pics! In fact, I'm right clickin' and savin'!! I had so much fun!
ReplyDeleteAnd Mel... you just need to move to Bama!! Or we could all move to Nashville!
That picture of Bry with the bow cracks me up! Now he and Sophie do look like twins.
ReplyDeleteSophie is sporting a Tonnie smile in that last picture.
Ever tried raisenettes & popcorn? It's very good too!
ReplyDelete