Being the celebrity junkie that I am, I could not pass up watching Celebrity Rehab on VH1. It was distressing to see Jeff Conaway who played Kenickie, in one of my favorite movies Grease, in drug rehabilitation. It was just plain sad. But I also think the show was enlightening. People who haven't ever had to deal with an addiction or someone with one, really don't know the reality of the process. I'm sure things aren't exactly the way they appear on the show in real rehab, but it gave a glimpse into that world. I'm glad these celebs took advantage of the opportunity to make a difference in their own lives, even if it was for our entertainment.
I missed the graduation episode that came on Thursday night. I need to go see if I can watch it online. I also heard that they are in talks for a 2nd season.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.