Thursday, March 06, 2008

American Idol

Top 8 Guys

Luke~ Like the Wham! song, but just OK.

David A.~ Wow!Wow!Wow! Brings me back to the days when Phil Collins was a constant on the radio.

Danny~ Not my favorite. He's annoying.

David H.~ I haven't ever liked that song. I don't like him.

Michael~ One of the best '80's songs. Perfect choice.

David C.~ Better than I've ever seen him.

Jason~ Depressing

Chikezie~ Good song.

Top 8 Girls

Asia'h~ Horrible outfit. Decent job.

Kady~ What song was that? No...Didn't care for it at all.

Amanda~ Still not feelin' this one, but it was a great song choice.

Carly~ Best Tonight!

Kristy~ Rough ending

Ramiele~ Nice song, but boring

Brooke~ I like her alot.

Syesha~ Sweet Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.