Monday, January 28, 2008

Tag Tag Tag

Staci tagged me over on myspace, but since no one reads my blog over there, maybe because I don't blog over there, I'm posting it here too.

Tag! Your it!~You have to write 10 random, intresting, crazy, things about yourself, and then pick 10 people to send them to. (It cant be the person who sent it to you~and you have to list on the bottom who and why you chose those 10 people to send it to) Remember to send those 10 people a message to read your blog.



1) I almost always have a song playing in my head. I wake up with it & go to sleep with it. This can be very annoying, when it's a song that is getting on my nerves. But then at times, it's very uplifting. And it doesn't have to be a song I just heard. I can read words that are in a song & that starts the tune in my head. Lately Celine Dion has been clogging up the air waves.

2) I go through "food fads" I will become obsessed with a certain thing or combination of things & I will eat it constantly for a while & then on to another "food fad." Like I will eat chips with pickles or peanut butter & jelly on graham crackers (a new discovery).

3) I have to hug a pillow to sleep.

4) I make lists for everything, including when I'm watching American Idol, so I can keep up with my thoughts on the contestants. The bad thing is, if I mark something off a list, I have to re-write my list.

5) Daniel & I went to the Maritx Reloaded premiere & we saw close to 75 celebrities. Will Smith is incredibly handsome & Keanu Reeves is just yummy.

6) I have not dyed my hair in a year! I have never gone this long without dying it in the 15 years I've been dying my hair. So, I'm a real brunette afterall. I sorta forget. :)

7) If I could meet 1 famous person, it would more than likely have to be Paula Deen....I want to be her friend!

8) I love taking pictures & my favorite has to be still life & animals.

9) I was once asked by a producer to appear on a court TV show. I think the main reason she asked me was because I had hot pink hair at the time.

10) I'm pretty darn good at any Pop Culture trivia.



I don't want to list 10 people.... :) But if you want to play along be my guest...Be my guest....Put our service to the test...

6 comments:

  1. Good thing you didn't tag me because I don't have 10 interesting things about me, but............then again I may have 100 things!! HHMMMMMMM.........I may have to think about this one :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to pluck up my courage to have my hair dye pink Crystal so you ROCK sweetie :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a compulsive list-maker too! I think that's why i'm obcessed with notebooks--I love 'em! And, I want Paula Deen to be my friend too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played on my blog too! IT was fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.