Monday, January 28, 2008

A D Story # 2013

D just beeped me & this is the conversation...

D- Guess what someone just pointed out to me?

Me- What are you wearing today, Daniel?

D- Well, I have my shirt (polo shirt with a collar!) on wrong side out! Normally my shirts are wrong side out when they come out of the dryer, I just assumed this one was that way too. So, I actually turned the right side, wrong, thinking that I was fixing it.

Me- Daniel, we have 8 mirrors in our house, please start using them.


A fashionista I did not marry.

Oh, he called me at 9, he had been at work for 3 hours wearing his shirt this way. If you remember this in NOT the first time he has walked around at work this way until someone had to tell him. *rolling my eyes*

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.