Sunday, January 27, 2008

Outta The House

I have been stunk in this house for two weeks & most of that was in the bed! Well, except for that small excursion to Publix for BOGO, which was not such a great idea. It meant collapsing in the floor, the next day screaming in pain. Not good. I was so happy to actually put on real clothes & not P.J.'s. The fix my hair & put on makeup, I just had to take a picture.


D took this one of us, before we left to go see Ronnie Freeman in concert tonight at the church I grew up in, also Mom's church. I have been looking forward to seeing Ronnie that I was very determined to go. He is so tremendously gifted. What a blessing tonight was. If you still haven't been over to his myspace to hear him, take a minute & do so.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I put up that pic of us and also a little video of him singing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.