Thursday, I worked & I wasn't very pleasant when I got home. I went to Mom's & wrapped gifts & after that, frankly I can't remember.
Friday, I got up at 4:30am, took D too work, then I went into Birmingham & sat in a McDonald's parking lot for over an hour waiting for my Dr's office to open. I went to early, because if I had decided to try that later during rush hour, I never would have made it. And I didn't go to hospital parking, because it cost up to $4. Anyway, once the office opened I was in & out of there in less than 10 mins, I just had to get my blood taken.
From there, I went on my shopping adventure, since I had the car for an entire day...Or until 3pm, when D gets off work.
When I refer to roller coasters in the title, it's because I don't ever remember a day, where my emotions went from one extreme to the next, like going up & down on a roller coaster. It was rough & I was ready to put myself in a padded cell & throw away the key. It all started with a tiff on the phone with Mom, that left me in tears. Blah!
One highlight of my day, was while shopping in TJ Maxx, I realized I was shopping next to none other than Ruben Studdard himself! He's quite handsome. No, I didn't have my camera with me, but I don't think I would have used it. He's a person after all & I don't think I would want my picture taken if I was just out living life, ya know? I was a bit star struck though. hehe

Lunch was a bust. I went & got D so we could "lunch" together. Something we are never able to do, owning 1 car. He has always wanted to eat at Ci Ci's Pizza. I'm not a huge pizza fan, but I went knowing that they have pasta & a salad bar.
The food was nasty! Even D was having a hard time chocking it down. I have heard that these places are great, but we must have gone on a bad day. The salad bar didn't even have cheese for crying out loud! Plus I was in a funk while there, so I hated everything about it.
I took D back & then went on my merry way...I was merry at this point.
I finished up my shopping, just in time to pick up D.
Mom called me & said she was shopping at Walmart & with some reality stars also...Adria & Natalie, from Big Brother 5!!! You Big Brother fans remember them, right? One bit of news is one if preggers. :) Pretty cool, huh?

D took me home & I wrapped all my gifts while, he went out & finished up his shopping. I then spent the rest of the night apologizing for how I had acted all day. I hate all this hormonal stuff going on in me, I honestly have no control at times. Thank you Lord, for such an incredibly sweet, kind, understanding husband.

Wow Rueben- that is cool!!!
ReplyDelete