I got a good phone call from my Dr this morning , which woke me up. Just believe!
D was working & I watched "Christmas in Connecticut" with Barbara Stanwyck.
D got home, then Mom & I went to Food World for some last minute groceries. We had planned on doing some Christmas shopping today, this was as close as we got.
I noticed a small tree by the bank that had some mistletoe low enough for me to grab. Mom helped me & it made my day! I have been wanting some.
I'm going to make D & I a big pot of chicken spaghetti. I know it's not very festive, but it's what he wanted. Plus I love the stuff!
Santa should be coming through the neighborhood, on the firetruck in a few hours!
Does your city do something special like this with Santa?

I don't think so. We don't have small kids so I'm not up to date on that.
ReplyDeleteHave a Merry Christmas.
No Santa here...
ReplyDeleteI'm still up putting together christmas presents!!!! Its waaay past my bedtime. At the moment I'm installing the new software to my NEW kodak M753 copper camera!!! I've been using my momma's but I had to give it back. Matthew let me have my early so I could take pics tomorrow morning.