This commercial cracks me up because everytime it comes on I stand and watch and succeed in fighting the yawn. So weird how they are contagious....even if you aren't tired.
Y'all are doing better than me! I yawn at least 3 times during this commercial. Actually, just THINKING about the word yawn makes me yawn....I'm yawning right now!
What's funny though, is the first time I saw this commercial, I started yawning, followed by Molly, Razzy & Rocco. It was hilarious.
Hee! I tried to fight the yawn...but it came anyway. My girls were laying on the floor next to the computer and they both started yawning too. LOL!
ReplyDeleteThis commercial cracks me up because everytime it comes on I stand and watch and succeed in fighting the yawn. So weird how they are contagious....even if you aren't tired.
ReplyDeleteI did not yawn!!! I can't believe it.....I DID NOT YAWN! Wow.
ReplyDeleterg
me either, Mom!
ReplyDelete~Amber
I didn't yawn either....At first I thought this was going to be the "Your momma says you hungry--Go Meat!" commercial! (I hate that thing)
ReplyDeleteY'all are doing better than me! I yawn at least 3 times during this commercial. Actually, just THINKING about the word yawn makes me yawn....I'm yawning right now!
ReplyDeleteWhat's funny though, is the first time I saw this commercial, I started yawning, followed by Molly, Razzy & Rocco. It was hilarious.
I watched this while at Betty's house and she and I both were yawning!!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't yawn...but I wanted to...LOL.
ReplyDelete