
I must have been playing with someones glasses, because I didn't start wearing glasses until the 4th grade. I think it's funny that they look so much like the glasses I wear today! Maybe I should bring that hair-do back too!

This is me & my cousin Jamie. Look at those curls...See they are natural!

Ok, so have you kept up with the Two Corey's? So far I have even though I thought I was going to be bored by the fact that some of it is staged. But last night I watched the episode with them quitting smoking and I have not laughed that hard since I was with you guys and I actually think I might of laughed harder last night- Lee thought I had lost my mind because the part I was laughing at he didn't even laugh....it was when they bought the gum and went to spit it out and I don't know what it was but I lost it!!! Tears pouring down my cheeks. It is weird that Feldman is cuter than Haim now.
ReplyDeleteThose were your Granny's glasses. hahahahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteWell I made a mistake. Those were my glasses. I wore those in High School my senior year, 1969!!!!
ReplyDelete