I know "who" but I don't know "where"!!!rg
Amber(on the left), Crystal( in the middle), and Jamie(on the right) inside Granny's van.-Laurie
I was gonna say inside a van of some sorts too!
I guess you're in the middle - I don't the other two but inside a van sounds good.
That was taken inside of my BOOGIE van that my EX bought me when I became pregnant with our second baby which I miscarried.
That pic of me looks a whole lot like Blakely. What was I holding?
I agree Jamie, looks just like Blake! Hair and all! ~Amber
I was gonna say, it looks like Alyssa and Blakely. But, I know who they all are...my guess was in Granny's van too.
Amber, Crystal and Jamie is Vickie's van. dd
No, dd, you're wrong...it's Amber, Crystal and Jamie IN Vickie's van!! I win!!!!!rg
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
I know "who" but I don't know "where"!!!
ReplyDeleterg
Amber(on the left), Crystal( in the middle), and Jamie(on the right) inside Granny's van.
ReplyDelete-Laurie
I was gonna say inside a van of some sorts too!
ReplyDeleteI guess you're in the middle - I don't the other two but inside a van sounds good.
ReplyDeleteThat was taken inside of my BOOGIE van that my EX bought me when I became pregnant with our second baby which I miscarried.
ReplyDeleteThat pic of me looks a whole lot like Blakely. What was I holding?
ReplyDeleteI agree Jamie, looks just like Blake! Hair and all! ~Amber
ReplyDeleteI was gonna say, it looks like Alyssa and Blakely. But, I know who they all are...my guess was in Granny's van too.
ReplyDeleteAmber, Crystal and Jamie is Vickie's van. dd
ReplyDeleteNo, dd, you're wrong...it's Amber, Crystal and Jamie IN Vickie's van!! I win!!!!!
ReplyDeleterg