Something we don't like to think about, but should is funeral insurance. Funeral's are very expensive. And often burdens the loved ones left behind, to figure out a way to come up with the money, to cover everything. It's definitely something that has crossed my mind from time to time. How would I pay for a funeral if I needed too? D & I really should make this more of a priority to look into. Not that we are planning on going anywhere any time soon. But it never hurts to be prepared.
This has been a sponsored post.

I was going to post this on my blog but I just kept forgetting to do so... this past weekend I visited my grandmother's grave for the first time since we buried her nearly 13 years ago. I was walking around the SMALL cemetary looking for her grave but couldn't find it. I called my mom and she said it was next to her great grandparents... well I was standing next to their grave but all that was next to it was a pile of rocks - THAT was my Granny Ruby's grave. I was sooooo upset that no one ever bought her a tombstone but at that time no one could afford one. I later confronted my mom about it and she said that my granny wouldn't care... but to me it represents how much WE cared about HER! I'm now looking into finding her a tombstone or something other than a pile of rocks!!!
ReplyDelete