Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Randomness

Took D, to see Dr.O this morning. My guess was correct, when he coughed he pulled the glue apart. Dr. O, said that he was OK, it wasn't serious. And he put a big ole bandage on his back. We have to leave that on until tomorrow. Hopefully the bleeding has stopped.

On the way home we stopped & I got one of my favorite treats....Route 44 Lemon slushy from Sonic.


I watched a Lifetime movie, that I recorded on Monday night. About a women who escapes with her children from a polygamist marriage. It was a good movie, but I am a sucker for Lifetime movies. It's a good thing, I don't have Lifetime Movie Network, or I wouldn't get anything done. Anyway, that movie reminded me of Big Love. I'm so glad the 2nd season is *finally* here. But I'll have to wait until it comes out on DVD, since I don't have HBO.

D seemed to drop everything, that he put his hands on today. I would hear, "clunk" & ask what he dropped now.

I needed to get out of the house...Alone. :) So, I ran a few errands & then went to the local mall & walked around. Of course I ended up at Walmart. While there, I found a new ice cream. Ice cream is a major food group in my world, so I'm always looking for something new. This ice cream is out of this world, it's....Blue Bell Lemon Ice Box Pie!!!!!!!!! LIBP is my all time favorite pie & I always make myself one for my birthday & heck no, I don't share it! This ice cream is lemon ice cream, with graham cracker crust & whipped topping all through it. It's divine, I say....Divine!












And I just need to vent here a second...Why, when you go out of your way to be nice to strangers, they are not kind back. Example: I'm in line, with a loaded down buggy, I notice the person behind me, only has 2 items. I let them go ahead of me, even though, I've been standing in line for 15 minutes. Do they say, "Thank You?" Nope. Almost makes me want to say, "You didn't say thank you, so I changed my mind." Humph!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad the ice cream sounds good to you. I will have to pass.

    I can't drink those sonic slushies anymore. I tried one a few years ago and bout gagged on it! Its so sugary sweet. Every since I switched to Diet Soda I can't handle the good stuff anymore!

    I would be the same way with the lifetime movies... i miss lifetime :-(

    Glad Doctor "o" said it was not serious. Hope the bleeding stops soon!

    Glad you got out of the house a bit.

    I am nice to strangers and most of the time they are nice back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took two whole bites of that ice cream and it was very very good. Too bad it doesn't come Sugar Free!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the orange slushie a lot!

    I hate it when strangers aren't nice back either. Sadly, I'm stopped being nice to them here lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh lemon icebox pie is soooo glorious I can't even imagine an icecream!!! YUM! Glad D's back got fixed up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this feeling sucks when pple don't appreciate your effort. I was lucky most time when I do that, they smile & nodded in appreciation :D

    That ice-cream looks yummy Crystal :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.