I'm serious here....what are we excited about? There is nothing on the countdown that tells me what we're excited about. Maybe there's something wrong with my computer. rg
There must be something wrong with my PC 'cause all I see, other than "Years Months Days Hours Minutes Seconds", is the word "Until" that fades in and out. hmmmm.... rg
Y A H O O I E!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat are we excited about?
ReplyDeleterg
I'm with you Na! I like the sparkles but reality t.v. does not do a lot for me. dd
ReplyDeleteI'm serious here....what are we excited about? There is nothing on the countdown that tells me what we're excited about. Maybe there's something wrong with my computer.
ReplyDeleterg
Hey rg,
ReplyDeleteWe are excited about Big Brother, the reality show that comes on during the Summer. :)
There must be something wrong with my PC 'cause all I see, other than "Years Months Days Hours Minutes Seconds", is the word "Until" that fades in and out. hmmmm....
ReplyDeleterg
Wahoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete:( No Big Brothers reality show here but Big Sister is here kekkkeke...by Big Sister I mean 'Shionge is here waiting for you' hahahha..
ReplyDeleteIf you are excited I would be excited too :D WHopee!!!!!!
Crystal- YES!!!
ReplyDeleteWooohoo!! I'm sooo excited (mostly because Craig will have moved back here by the time the season finale of BB 8 hits!)
I don't watch, but I love your excitment...so here's a big YEAH!!!!
ReplyDeleteYIPPEE!!! Can't wait~ but I guess I'll have to tho, huh? hehe
ReplyDelete