Phil~ Nicely done
Jordin~ That's a hard song to sing. I think she did well.
Sanjaya~ Oh-My-Goodness
Lakisha~ She shouted that song, but I like the reason she chose it.
Chris~ Cute song
Melinda~ What else can you say?
Blake~ I actually liked it.
Of course Sanjaya should go, but I think that maybe Chris or Phil will get the boot.


I've tried to watch it but I couldn't get into it this season at all.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update. I was in a meeting last night and didn't get to watch it. I totally forgot about it!
ReplyDeleteI too am ready for it to be over with.
just give it to Melinda and lets move on to BIG BROTHER
I have a hard time watching it just b/c the fact that sanjaya is still there. I just feel like its a big joke. I watched up until Lakisha sang and then we watched Dora the Explorer :) I like Lakisha a lot... I guess its a single parent thing... but I think she's going to get a deal even if she doesn't win.
ReplyDeleteI watched the whole thing for the first time all season. I'm starting to feel bad for all the talented kids because you just know the Sanjaya "Mangina" will win because of the whole votefortheworst thing. Oh well.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you...this season is not nearly as entertaining as previous seasons. I usually only watch the first few episodes of the season, then I bail until the last 3 or 4.
ReplyDeleteBut I watch it with a group of friends this year, so I've been forced to watch every stinking episode!
It's terrible. I used to like Lakisha a lot and couldn't stand Chris...but Lakisha has had some bad song choices and her lisp is wearing on me, whereas Chris has picked better songs and is growing on me.
I still like Blake and think it will come down to Blake and Jordin.