Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Not Much Weekend

It rained most of Saturday & D woke up with his back completely out, so the day was spent indoors with D in the bed or on the couch. And me on the computer. We watched The Nativity Story, along with 2 Lifetime movies. I cooked supper, which I love to do on Saturdays, that way we have leftovers for Sunday. I made baked beans & macaroni salad, no meat, but I was craving those 2 things, so I made them! I love me some baked beans!!!

Sunday, we had to be at church super early again. The band practices & since I'm married to the sound man, I have to go early too. It's just an hour early though, the singers have to be there at 9. But if you know me, you know that getting up at 6am isn't my idea of fun. ;) But it is for a joyful reason! I have been going to bed much early the last few weeks though & getting up much earlier too! I have enjoyed seeing the sun, before it goes down. Ha! Anywho..I knew D was in some major pain this am, when I had to help him get ready & then I drove to & from church! That it a huge deal. He never wants me to drive. It was the first time, I have ever driven to our church. The drive on the way home, wasn't pleasant, because it was so windy & rainy. I don't like to drive in the rain. Actually, I like to be home when it rains. It was awful cold here today, if I hadn't known better I would have thought it was January & not April. When we got home we ate leftovers & D took a nap, while I went to the library. Then we spent the rest of the evening watching our Sunday night shows.

3 comments:

  1. Was The Nativity Story good? I've wanted to see it, but haven't gotten around to it. Did D like the truck? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your weekend with us Crystal :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were really busy the first part of Saturday and then were really lazy that afternoon. It was just too old to do much else. I got used to the nice warm days and wasn't dealing well with the cold!

    I hope D is feeling better.

    How was the Nativity Story? It is next on my Netflix list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.