I love this time of year, because it's the only time I get to enjoy my 2nd all time favorite candy...Cadbury Creme Eggs. My first favorite is Reese Cups, by the way.
I LOVE the pastel colored malted milk eggs. When we were kids we would rub them on our lips like lipstick. I also love the solid chocolate bunnies. We use to get the 2 lb. solid chocolate bunnies in our baskets. Mama always made Easter the best holiday when we were kids. GREAT memories.
WAYYYY TOO REALISTIC for me!!
ReplyDeleteI remember these as a kid grossing me out- but mine would be all the different kinds of sweetarts they have.
i was going to say sweetarts too.
ReplyDeletei hate peeps! gross!
Cadbury Caramel Eggs & Starburst Jelly Beans..yummmmmmm!
ReplyDeletePeeps for sure! I also like those chocolate eggs covered in a pastel shell. I can't remember the name but they are so YUMMY!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pastel colored malted milk eggs. When we were kids we would rub them on our lips like lipstick. I also love the solid chocolate bunnies. We use to get the 2 lb. solid chocolate bunnies in our baskets. Mama always made Easter the best holiday when we were kids. GREAT memories.
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing better than Cadbury Mini Eggs!!!!!!!!!! ~Amber
ReplyDeleteCARAMILK filled cadbury eggs!!!
ReplyDeleteCadbury mini chocolate easter eggs....yummy.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE chocolate period! But my fav is the cadberry mini eggs also. This year they have them in dark chocolate if you like. YUMMY
ReplyDeleteOMG Gavin LOVES these. Not my Fav BUT Gavin LOVES LOVES these.
ReplyDelete