Crystal had a brain fart!!
Yeah, Crystal, you are. hehe Even *I* knew that..and I don't even watch it! LOL just kidding. =)
oooo Goodness. I almost missed it too cuz I forgot to set the VCR (DVR had other things taping) Hubby got home in time tho to tape it for me :)I got some AI news posted on my blog. Don't know if you heard it yet.
My blog SHOULD be working now btw. =)
Survivor was GREAT last night. I love the new changes and twist!!
Oh. I TRIED to watch to, but you'll have to come and read why I didn't get to finish it. HA. There is always next week.
I totally forgot too! I caught the 2nd half. But I set my DVR for the future!
I recorded it because we were in Phoenix. I watched it last night. I don't like how they split the tribes. Whatever no one asked me! I don't really care about the challenges, I just like to see who goes home. It can get boring to me some times.
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
Crystal had a brain fart!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, Crystal, you are. hehe Even *I* knew that..and I don't even watch it! LOL just kidding. =)
ReplyDeleteoooo Goodness. I almost missed it too cuz I forgot to set the VCR (DVR had other things taping) Hubby got home in time tho to tape it for me :)
ReplyDeleteI got some AI news posted on my blog. Don't know if you heard it yet.
My blog SHOULD be working now btw. =)
ReplyDeleteSurvivor was GREAT last night. I love the new changes and twist!!
ReplyDeleteOh. I TRIED to watch to, but you'll have to come and read why I didn't get to finish it. HA. There is always next week.
ReplyDeleteI totally forgot too! I caught the 2nd half. But I set my DVR for the future!
ReplyDeleteI recorded it because we were in Phoenix. I watched it last night. I don't like how they split the tribes. Whatever no one asked me!
ReplyDeleteI don't really care about the challenges, I just like to see who goes home. It can get boring to me some times.