Wow...Shocking. I know people are saying that they figured this would happen. But anyones death is shocking to me. She did live a tragic life & made some unwise decisions. But how sad, that she died. The last few months of her life were such a rollercoaster, with the birth of her daughter, death of her son, "marriage" to her Howard K Stern & custody battle for her daughter. It's just all sad. Go ------>HERE to read the story. I wonder what is going to happen to her baby girl?
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Anna Nicole Dies
Wow...Shocking. I know people are saying that they figured this would happen. But anyones death is shocking to me. She did live a tragic life & made some unwise decisions. But how sad, that she died. The last few months of her life were such a rollercoaster, with the birth of her daughter, death of her son, "marriage" to her Howard K Stern & custody battle for her daughter. It's just all sad. Go ------>HERE to read the story. I wonder what is going to happen to her baby girl?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This makes my heart hurt! So very tragic.
ReplyDeleteI was shopping all day and just found out and I'm still in the "shock" mode I guess. I cant believe it but she just went in the hospital for a stay overnight for the very same "flu like symptoms" I wonder who will end up with her daughter and how tragic it is to not have a mom around for her. Makes me sad.
ReplyDeleteOh I know this is very sad. Really sad. She must have been heart broken to do this.
ReplyDeleteI am so sad! Anna was so very entertaining to me! I keep thinking about her little girl. So very sad.
ReplyDeleteI watched her reality show. Its hard to hear someones dead... most of the time they've been hurt badly but theres still a chance but when you hear they died... then its really shocking. I can't imagine what kind of life this poor child will have. It will be interesting to see if she stays in the spotlight.
ReplyDelete