
I made Chicken Pot Pie. It was delish!
We then went outside & lit out outdoor fireplace. It took a long time to get it lit, it was quite humorous. Molly didn't like it so she stayed in the house. Rocco would only come outside, if I was holding him. And Razzy (who is normally our scaredy-dog) seemed to enjoy it. Even more so, once he was wrapped in my blanket.

After we came in, we took bathes (I hate the smoke smell) & watched "Employee of the Month."
Sunday...We.....Drumroll please......WENT TO CHURCH! It has been...well....I'm not going to say how long, but let's just say it's been awhile, since we have been able to go to church, because D worked every Sunday. We decided to visit, my brother Keith's church. He's the new associate Pastor & we really enjoyed it. And plan on going again next Sunday. After church we went out to eat with Keith, Lindy & Mercy. From there, we went by Old Navy, where we had a tiny fender bender, we were rear ended. Praise the Lord, it wasn't bad. Not even a scratch. We came home, took a nap & I've been watching the Grammy's since.
The rest of the weekend, Razzy spent the entire time obsessing by the air vent. He's still there now! We have a cat that lives under our house & he can smell it. He only leaves his post, to eat & go potty.

First off...WAY TO GO on going to church! That is awesome! Sometimes it is hard to get back involved in church when you have taken a while off...I've been there too. =) Hope you continue to go.
ReplyDeleteI want an outdoor fireplace!! My dad has one, and I always enjoy his..as do my kids! We always roast marshmallows & make smores! I love that!
Glad you had a good weekend..wish I could say the same! ha!
Ok, please tell you gave the "kids" seperate baths and not with you!! LOL. What a fun weekend!! And I NEED that chick pot pie recipe!! It looks soooo good!!!!
ReplyDeletemy boys like the air vent b/c it blows their hair up.... they sit over it and laugh ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this wonderful weekend with us and hey, that's a pretty cool pink blanket Crytal :D
ReplyDeleteI want some of that chicken pot pie!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures....
ReplyDeleteLOL It looks like your baby is smiling in that photo. Every time I see a photo of your ababies it makes me smile. Just some of the looks they give.
ReplyDeleteThat photo of Razz with his neck stretch out is so cute! It is as if he is saying, "Man that heat feels good!" dd
ReplyDelete