Can I get a WHOOT! I am excited too!
I'm so excited!! I LOVE Shreik.
Me too...I saw the previews again last night--I can't wait!
I know! A FAT KAT outing to see Shrek!!!
I am laughing my head off. I cant wait. So fun.
Can't wait. Just one of the few movies a family can actually watch together. And I love Shrek.
I am excited too. Funny how a cartoon can be loved so much!
I agree - that movie will be sooo good!
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
Can I get a WHOOT! I am excited too!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited!! I LOVE Shreik.
ReplyDeleteMe too...I saw the previews again last night--I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI know! A FAT KAT outing to see Shrek!!!
ReplyDeleteI am laughing my head off. I cant wait. So fun.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait. Just one of the few movies a family can actually watch together. And I love Shrek.
ReplyDeleteI am excited too. Funny how a cartoon can be loved so much!
ReplyDeleteI agree - that movie will be sooo good!
ReplyDelete