Is that all they had or just all you bought? Poor D is going to have to find a second job again just to support your habit!! I guess we could start a "help support Crystal's habit" fundraiser! Just kidding! You know I love you! My chocolate habit is just as bad!! Auntie D
I have been dying to try it--but we can't find it out here in Maryland! Boo! Hiss!
ReplyDeleteI can't find it locally, either. My personal opinion is that Crystal is buying it all up!
ReplyDeleteOh Wow! Is that ice-cream? Cool!
ReplyDeleteI still want to try the other kinds. especially the birthday cake one.
ReplyDeleteOur Walmart Carries it.
Is that Icecream?
ReplyDeleteIs that Icecream?
ReplyDeleteIs that all they had or just all you bought? Poor D is going to have to find a second job again just to support your habit!! I guess we could start a "help support Crystal's habit" fundraiser! Just kidding! You know I love you! My chocolate habit is just as bad!! Auntie D
ReplyDelete