After MONTHS of collecting magazines...Tearing out pages...Cutting out stuff...Then oragninzing pictures into their own labeled baggies, I have finally finished my first decoupage project. This is an old lamp that I bought yrs ago for about $5 & it needed some help. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE decoupaging. I have found my new medium. The bad thing is, anything that is standing still in my house will probably get something glued to it. hehe
That is ADORABLE!! You are so creative! I wish I was more that way, I am really putting forth an effort lately. Its just not something that comes easily to me. I need you to live closer so you could rub off on me. hehe =)
You never failed to amaze me Crystal...hmm...what's next? This is so so so adorable, cute & pretty :D
Someone ought to call you and order a few dozen from you. Hey, ever thought of going in business? start from Online would be good, I'll be your first customer :D
Wow! I've never decopaged anything- it was all the rage in the college, but I never learned how.
ReplyDeleteI even bought the supplies!
Looks good!
I envision a Superman decopage lamp shade in D's future.
Very cute...so you!! ~Amber
ReplyDeleteAwww. How cute! I have never done anything like that. Mine would probably look stupid like I just glues a bunch of paper to a lamp! Yours look fab!
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative. I wish I had the creativeness you have in your little finger in my body. Thanks again...
ReplyDeleteIt's great! I have never decoupaged. I have thought it'd be cool to try, but never took the first step :) You did a VERY good job.
ReplyDeleteI've been collecting post cards so I can decopage a bookshelf. Maybe when I get my "room" done I'll have the space to do it.
ReplyDeleteGood Job!
ReplyDeleteIt is so addicting!
Look out Rocco! Mama's gonna decorate you!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteThat is ADORABLE!! You are so creative! I wish I was more that way, I am really putting forth an effort lately. Its just not something that comes easily to me. I need you to live closer so you could rub off on me. hehe =)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
ReplyDeleteYou never failed to amaze me Crystal...hmm...what's next? This is so so so adorable, cute & pretty :D
ReplyDeleteSomeone ought to call you and order a few dozen from you. Hey, ever thought of going in business? start from Online would be good, I'll be your first customer :D
Merry Christmas Pal!