Friday, December 22, 2006

I Can't Sleep!

It's 3:40 am & I'm still awake! Now why is this any different than other nights?Since I normally stay up til 5am? Well, I'm supposed to be getting up at 5 am to get ready for my day of shopping. I went to bed at 10 pm, which is so rare it should have been breaking news. I went straight to sleep, another rare occurrence. And I slept really well, until 12:30, where I woke up & couldn't go back to sleep. I ended up, going to the living room & watching Andy Griffith & The History of Christmas (on the History Channel), which was pretty interesting. I went back to bed at 2:15 & watched TV for another 30 mins & was falling asleep. I turned the TV off, got all comfy & was once again wide awake. I tossed & turned & tried to will myself into slumber, but it just wasn't going to happen. So, here I sit blogging. This is why I am not an early to bed kinda person. If I'm not completely exhausted I just don't sleep. I hate to go to bed early & end up waking in the middle of the night. So, I guess my Starbucks gift card, D won at his work Christmas party is going to come in pretty handy today! White Chocolate Mocha here I come!!!

3 comments:

  1. i am right here with ya
    i cant sleep either
    i havent been around latly i love the christmasy page
    cute lamp too
    hope you get the energy to shop!
    have a merry christmas
    v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find everything you are looking for while you are out shopping.

    A very merry Christmas to you, D, Molly, Rocco & Razz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I couldn't imagine staying up until 5:00 a.m.!! Come 10:00, I am TIRED....and sometimes earlier than that!! haha I used to be such a night owl too...I'm not sure what happened. I guess being forced to get up early every morning has something to do with it. I HATE not being able to go to sleep though. That is the worst. Hope you aren't too exausted today. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.