Wednesday, October 11, 2006

30th Birthday

Well, my 30th birthday is fast approaching & I've always had visions of it being a big ta-do. I'm not quite sure that will be happening, now that it's almost here. But I want the day to be a special one.

I was wondering for those of you who have already passed the BIG 3-0 mark, what did you do to celebrate?

2 comments:

  1. Hmm I think all I did was go to dinner with my folks and my bf at the time. I'm not one to celebrate my own b-day much. I prefer to surprise my friends on their b-days and do things for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was ever so sad...I was going to spend the weekend with by boyfriend, and he got called away to a fire up in Northern California, so I was by myself. But he made it up to me by taking me to Vegas. So, maybe a night at a B&B? Or maybe look to see what was happening in the year you were born, and have a party (or just an evening) with that stuff? Movies, trendy food, clothes...we did that for my best friends 30th.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.