"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY"!!!
Paw said to tell you he read the messages and thank you. He was feeling pretty rotten when he got up this a.m. until Sam wished him a happy birthday! I told him I would bring him a hot tamale! Happy Birthday Paw! dd
Happy Birthday Paw! Love ya~Donna~
Happy Birthday Mr. Paw :D Many many happy returns!
Hyper-to-do Big Paw! We love you! ~Amber, Ashtyn &Alyssa
Happy Birthday. I hope you have many more to share.
HE LOOKS YOUNG!
Aww how sweet. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Paw! I love you! bg
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY"!!!
ReplyDeletePaw said to tell you he read the messages and thank you. He was feeling pretty rotten when he got up this a.m. until Sam wished him a happy birthday! I told him I would bring him a hot tamale! Happy Birthday Paw! dd
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Paw! Love ya~Donna~
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Mr. Paw :D Many many happy returns!
ReplyDeleteHyper-to-do Big Paw! We love you! ~Amber, Ashtyn &Alyssa
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday. I hope you have many more to share.
ReplyDeleteHE LOOKS YOUNG!
ReplyDeleteAww how sweet. Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Paw! I love you! bg
ReplyDelete