This is our new swing. I really am loving it & as soon as it cools down each afternoon, that's where you find me, with a book in my lap. But I'm never alone, Rocco is right next to me. He loves to swing too!
Oh, that must be so nice! I want one of those! It will be so peacefull for you....unless of course one of your scorpion friends crawls up to join you! LOL.
Need to teach him to read or just read to him like we use to do CJ!!
ReplyDeleteOhhh those are so nice! My hubby bought me one a couple of years back for Valentines Day, and I love it! How nice, enjoy it! =)
ReplyDeleteI love it! It looks soooo comfortable :)
ReplyDeleteYour swing looks beautiful! I would love a nice swing in my back yard too.
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted a swing like that. I bet it's so relaxing to sit and read in it.
ReplyDeleteThat's cute!!!--Jen C
ReplyDeleteLooks cozy! I want one!
ReplyDeleteOh, that must be so nice! I want one of those! It will be so peacefull for you....unless of course one of your scorpion friends crawls up to join you! LOL.
ReplyDelete