Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Feeling....

....Yucky....I've got a sore throat, running nose, headache & my body feels run down. It just the seasonal junk I get every year. I started feeling bad Sunday night, but today I haven't really done anything, except I finally gave Molly her hair cut & bath. I then took a bath & put on my PJ's. The day was so nice, it stayed in the 70's & was overcast. I LOVE cloudy days, I always have. Don't get me wrong, sunny days are wonderful. But give me a cool cloudy day any time. There is just something about them. So, it was very difficult for me to stay inside today. I took a pillow & layed in the swing. It was awesome. But I did eventually end up in the bed. :)

D took 2 of the wooden stool thingies that we got dumpster diving, cut them down & bolted them together to make a bench/coffee table for in front of the swing. He's such a good hubby.

Last night the Animal Planet was airing all kinds of shows with Steve Irwin (Crocodile Hunter) & one had an interview with his little girl Bindi. I lost it when I saw that. Then I watched the old Larry King interview with him. I'm just utterly shocked. I am seriously interceding for that family. I can not get them off my mind.

3 comments:

  1. If you were laying down, where was Rocci-Row! On top of you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does interceding mean in this respect? Praying for them?--Jen C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.