I Loved it! I kept asking Craig, "do you think she'll really evict Will?"
It was soooo good! Although, I wouldn't have been too upset if She would have kept him....except then she would have been booted.
I loved how Mike gave up on the challenge....trying to Psych the girls out saying they both have to take him so they have a chance of winning. I think He's going to get into Erika's head saying she can't win again Janelle so she should take him. I'll CRY if Erika wins!
I can't believe what a jerk Howie is being in the house! He's out of control. It's sad to see.
I Loved it! I kept asking Craig, "do you think she'll really evict Will?"
ReplyDeleteIt was soooo good! Although, I wouldn't have been too upset if She would have kept him....except then she would have been booted.
I loved how Mike gave up on the challenge....trying to Psych the girls out saying they both have to take him so they have a chance of winning. I think He's going to get into Erika's head saying she can't win again Janelle so she should take him. I'll CRY if Erika wins!
I can't believe what a jerk Howie is being in the house! He's out of control. It's sad to see.