Friday, September 01, 2006

Everything's A-OK


Before we left for the vet.

Taking in all the sights on the way there.

Razzy & I wanted to rob this truck!


I see this car around town all the time & was excited to get a picture of it. I would totally drive this.


We met a new friend...This is Mary Kate & she's a 4 month old Long-haired Doxie. Isn't she the cutest thing ever! I want one....Don't worry, I'm not going to get one though. ;) At least not in the near future. D & I have said since we got Razzy that any dogs we get in the future will only be Doxie's, so the next one will be a Long-haired female, for sure.


Here's Razzy as we were leaving the vet & he was barking at the vet tech's as they left for lunch. He became tough guy, once we walked out of the door...HAHAHA.



I was worried that Razzy was going to have to be muzzled for his shots & exam. The last time we went to get his shots, he did so good & they all we shocked to see a Doxie so well mannered, but that was a yr ago & he doesn't like strangers too well now. Just ask my Cuz Bonnie. So, when we went back & I told them that they would have to muzzle him, but the tech said that if I didn't mind, they would just take him in the back away from me & he should do fine. I was totally OK with that. She said most owners, would rather stay with their pet, but shoot whatever works the easiest for everyone is better to me. They brought him back to me & they just kept gushing at how good he was. I of course was a very proud parent. The vet said that the knot on his side is actually scare tissue, from his last set of shots. It's nothing to worry about, but to just keep on eye on it. Thank you Lord, because my nerves right now could not handle anything being wrong with one of the 'kids.'

10 comments:

  1. Excellent news. My poor "baby" has been sick close to 3 weeks now. He is just about back to normal. we came close to losing him. I even called Nicole and asked her to add him to her prayers. (Siberian Husky)He picked up some type of bacterial infection. The vet said his annual booster shot covers - but there is only a vaccine for 4 of the 6 strains of the virus. OF course he got one that was not covered in the vaccine. He lost 18 lbs in 2 weeks and I was hand feeding him anything I could get him to eat. Its awful when he's sick! I can totally relate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Always scary when one of our beloved babies gets sick!

    I would totally drive that car too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you got good news from the vet and that it wasn't an overly stressful visit.

    I love that bug and would also drive it. A bouquet of pink daisies in the dashboard vase and I'd be set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MM....I actually think of you every time I see it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad that everything turned out good for you. I only had my puppy for 4 days but I got so attached - what a relief for you all! I'm ready to try again and am asking for a puppy for my birthday on the 25th. If you know of any Maltese or Bichon Frise, let me know! (Janet)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! That's good news! So glad your little darlin' is fine! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy for you and Razzy. We had a little scare with Buddy. My brother had some mouse poison at his house and we thought Buddy may have aten some. Thank God he didn't. I wouldn't have been able to deal with that, either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad the vet went well!
    That car is soo cute! I would totally drive it too, but my hubby would hate it! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.