Oh no! Look at that sweet face!Prayers for your little fellow.{{{Hugs!}}}
I am saying a prayer right now for him. I know all will work out fine.Kerrie
Aw, what a sweetie! I also have a Daschund? is it in english? We call them Tax. Mine is long hair dwarf but just as sweet as yours! Praying for good news for you and sweetsnoot!
I'm thinking of you and Razz today.He's a sweetheart. Janice
I'll be wishing all the best for you & Razz.
He is so cute!! I'm so happy to read that he checked out okay. :)
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
Oh no! Look at that sweet face!
ReplyDeletePrayers for your little fellow.
{{{Hugs!}}}
I am saying a prayer right now for him. I know all will work out fine.
ReplyDeleteKerrie
Aw, what a sweetie! I also have a Daschund? is it in english? We call them Tax. Mine is long hair dwarf but just as sweet as yours! Praying for good news for you and sweetsnoot!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of you and Razz today.
ReplyDeleteHe's a sweetheart. Janice
I'll be wishing all the best for you & Razz.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!! I'm so happy to read that he checked out okay. :)
ReplyDelete