I am normally very loyal to the ABC Evening News & if I do happen to catch a different newscast it is never on CBS. But tonight I watched Katie Couric, as she made her debut as the very first woman to anchor the evening news alone. I quite enjoyed it. And as an added surprise I got to see the first photos of Suri Cruise! I'll post those pics as soon as the are on the web.
I also set my recorder for The View. I have watched it on & off throughout the 10 years it's been on. But I'm not really a day time TV watcher. But I do love Rosie O'Donnell, so I had to catch it. No I don't agree with her politics, but I think she's a cool chick. It was nice to not have to look at Star Jones for an hour though! This season is sure to be spiced up with the diverse opinions around that table.
Did you happen to catch either of these shows?

I saw Katie. I thought she did great. Hey Crystal, how come you never comment on my blog anymore?--Jen C
ReplyDeleteI thought ROSIE did a fabulous job yesterday on THE VIEW! I love her too! I go to her blog all the time. Some of her decisions are questionable but I think she is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI like Katie also--but I never saw the news last night.
I didn't catch either of these. I used to love the view, but it just got so political that I rarely watch it anymore. I am bummed that I missed out on the first pics of Suri! I'll be checking your blog for the pictures! =)
ReplyDelete