Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Dancing With The Stars

I really want Shanna to go far. I feel sorry for her & think she needs this pick me up!
I think he just may be the one to beat.
I'm happy Joey....Ahem...I mean Joe is dancing! Did you see his arms? Whoa! He looks kinda like Mr. Clean in this picture though.

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE Joey Lawrence--& yes I am still going to call him Joey because he is so darn cute! Ha!

    Mario is so stinkin cute too & he is an awesome dancer. It's too bad he is such a snake in real life though. I was so happy when he married Ali Landry & then come to find out he was such a cheater! Oh well, she has moved on & he is nice to look at so it's all good.

    I haven't decided about Shanna yet though. She seems a little full of herself. I know she may have been portrayed wrong on her reality show--but she just seems a little off to me. I can't figure out what it is.

    All in all--this is going to be a great season of DWTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did anyone hear why Shana & her hubby split up? They always seemed so cute together on their show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking Emmett Smith is ADORABLE! I think he should surely make it a little while.

    I hope Springer is off TONIGHT! Hate everything he represents.

    Mario is probably the best dancer out there, though. Joey is incredibly buff, though :) He needs to grow a little hair, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THOUGH :)

    Sigh... I need to proof my own stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mario was sooooo good! But, I voted for Sara Evans because I freaking love her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was impressed and thought Joe was really good, but he lacked energy!! In his favor, he wasn't mechanical..he was comfortable and confident, he just needs to add some energy.

    Emmet isn't bad...I wouldn't count him out just yet. He could sneak in there if he is underestimated.

    When I saw Mario dance I think my exact thoughts were...."there's your winner!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, if they hadn't told me that it was Joey Lawrence, I would have had NO FREAKING CLUE who he was!

    He looks so different now that he's older and shaves his head.

    I like Emmit Smith- followed him throug his football career and am SO impressed with his dancing skills! And they say athletes are clumsy.....yea right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have some of these same pics on my blog! I am rooting for Sara Evans.. but I also like Emmitt and Joey too!! I had no idea it was him until they said it. He has grown up from his Blossom days LOL!!
    Kacey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.