Why is it controversial? I have never watched a single episode of Survivor, so fill me in!! =)
You'll have to keep me posted since I don't watch tv...but I am waaay interested in this!!! How about a weekly update????
I'm like you! Can't wait to start our Thursday night rituals again!I think the "controversial" stuff is really not going to be that bad after all. I personally find it to be, as the Survivor folks say, an incredibly interesting social experiment.
I can't wait!! It's already been programmed to record in case I miss anything hehe :)
I'm right there with ya sista!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
Why is it controversial? I have never watched a single episode of Survivor, so fill me in!! =)
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to keep me posted since I don't watch tv...but I am waaay interested in this!!! How about a weekly update????
ReplyDeleteI'm like you! Can't wait to start our Thursday night rituals again!
ReplyDeleteI think the "controversial" stuff is really not going to be that bad after all. I personally find it to be, as the Survivor folks say, an incredibly interesting social experiment.
I can't wait!! It's already been programmed to record in case I miss anything hehe :)
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with ya sista!!!
ReplyDelete