Monday, August 07, 2006

Reality Shows That I'm Currently Watching

Big Brother~All Stars
Bridezillas
Rock Star
Soap Star
Design Star
So You Think You Can Dance
Treasure Hunters
Hell's Kitchen
Last Comic Standing
Making The Band
Run's House
Real World~Key West
Real World/Road Rules
Celebrity Fit Club
Dog The Bounty Hunter
Project Runway
Work Out
Intervention


Some of these shows will be ending next week. And new ones will begin.

6 comments:

  1. So I guess you blog in your spare time, huh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sci-fi channel has one about super-heros. It's pretty ridiculous & funny. The winner will become a character in a comic book. I found it flipping channels one night. Sam & I laugh at the silly things they do. You'll either be entertained or bored.

    What's Runs house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Run's house. It's the only show that makes me laugh histarically out loud! I love Rev. Run--he's my fav! They crack me up!! I would love to spend a weekend w/them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to watch Laguna Beach? That starts next week! I miss the old crew, but I will give these kids a chance to entertain and make me shake my head.
    I love project runway now, thanks to you. DH even watches! And i just caught my first ep of Design. LOVE it!We need to do a design blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiff~Run's House comes on MTV & it's about Rev Run, from the old school rap group Run DMC & his family. It's a really cute show. Sam would love it.

    Domestic Chicky~I never watched Laguna Beach, but I did watch The Hills, so now I want to see the new season of LB. I also plan on getting LB from Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crystal, I have the whole 1st Season of Laguna Beach on DVD and plan on getting Season 2, since it just came out. You can borrow my 1st season...you def. should start at the beginning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.