Monday, August 07, 2006

Big Brother News

I can't remember if Will has talked about his girlfriend on the show or not, but he talks about her all the time on the live feeds. Here she is...It's Erin Brody from "For Love Or Money." Some of you may remember that show.
Speaking of Will, the show makes it look like he's evil, but that's not the case at all. He's a really cool guy & the most fun in the house.

2 comments:

  1. yea I looked her up after i got the live feeds because he never talks about having a girfriend on tv. BUT this is her when she did the show- have you seen recent pics of her?? She has got some work done and looks horrible! Hopefully he didn't do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Will. He's a crack up. Did you see the video they made? After all the smack-talking tho, I really hope Janey wins this season.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.