
I was overjoyed today at the library when I saw that they had the soundtrack to GREASE. I checked it out, so I can burn a copy. This is one CD, that has always been on my wish list & that wish came true today, plus it was free! I do have the original GREASE album, that I bought at the Thrift Store for 25cents, when I was 13. Since I don't own a turn table, I can't listen to it.
I cranked up the stereo this afternoon, while cleaning. I sang all the songs at the top of my lungs & occasionally danced with Razz & Rocco, while D would walk by & roll his eyes at me. He just doesn't understand how important GREASE is to me.
So here's my question for you:
What soundtrack (movie, broadway show, TV show) is your all time favorite?

Hey hunny....
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with you that my all time favorite movie is GREASE.... I would watch it over and over and over again and I never get sick of it! I would of totally been rocking out with you in the house today!
I would also have to say Grease. I grew up on watching musicals, so I like a lot of 'em, but Grease is the BEST.
ReplyDeleteI love GREASE too!
ReplyDeleteScott & I would always go to the theater in Chicago before Seth. Two of my favorite soundtracks from those are "Mama Mia" & "Phantom of the Opera".
Rent!
ReplyDeleteI saw it on Broadway in New York and didn't like it the first time. But, it's the Hubs favorite, so I've seen it twice since then and it's growing on me. The songs are so catchy....
"five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes...how do you measure, measure a year?"
Grease!!!
ReplyDeleteI have the sound track...on 8 track!!! LOL! I have no way to play it. But I can't seem to toss it. Silly, huh?
GREASE!!!
ReplyDeleterg
I like Grease also! I know all the songs too b/c when I was in Elementary School we had to learn them for a musical--I have the tape somewhere of all the songs that our Music teacher made for us.
ReplyDeleteRENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have the soundtrack in my car & a copy on my computer!!!
Grease is great! At one time I had it on 8 track. I may still have it somewhere cause I have the 8 track player to play it in. I also like the music from and have some on 8 track or cassette Urban Cowboy, The Blues Brothers and Footloose! Yes, I am an oldie but a goodie! dd
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna be different... because I'm weird that way! :) My all time favorite movie is Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. It's an old musical. It is the one movie I will watch over and over again. So I know all the music and it just makes me happy! I watched it so much as a girl, teenager, etc that I even know some of the dance moves! :) But I also feel obligated to say that I love Grease too! Oh, and Grease 2... too.
ReplyDeleteSince the only movie soundtrack I own is from "You've Got Mail," I guess that's my favorite. I absolutely LOVE 7 Brides for 7 Brothers, and can sing any of the songs on there! I also love Chicago - horrible language, but I will watch it over and over for the musical numbers! Grease - not so much, sorry! (Janet)
ReplyDeleteGosh, I LOVE soundtracks...I have many. Evita, Sgt Peppers, Grease, Grease 2, Hair is one of my all time favorites...Also RENT, Almost Famous, and Chicago.
ReplyDeleteI don't really have any favorites from older movies, although I do love me some Grease! =) But, I did recently download the Curious George soundtrack by Jack Johnson, and I LOVE it! My kids love it too, we always crank that up & dance to it!
ReplyDeleteHey Pink....guess what I'm watching! Yep..."GREASE" is on VH1CL on digital cable!
ReplyDeleteSo weird...I was reading this post on your BLOG while waiting for computer class to start this morning and tonight the movie is on t. v.!