I just sent you two!! I have a picture at home to go with the recipe I made up last night, so I will send you another one soon!
I am behind on that too! I promise I will send some more soon!
I love the recipe place...I may not get to use them as much as I would like but I LOVE to look through them and trust me---I am constantly thinking I need to send you some because I had told you I would ..opps :)
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
I just sent you two!! I have a picture at home to go with the recipe I made up last night, so I will send you another one soon!
ReplyDeleteI am behind on that too! I promise I will send some more soon!
ReplyDeleteI love the recipe place...I may not get to use them as much as I would like but I LOVE to look through them and trust me---I am constantly thinking I need to send you some because I had told you I would ..opps :)
ReplyDelete